- Clean up day will be on Thursday morning, May 28th, at 8 am, for those that can come help.
- Regrettably, we will not be able to have a choir this year.
- We will still be having different groups come to sing as we usually do each night.
- Bro. Cox and Bro. Knox are still planning on coming to preach.
- You should be able to listen by live-stream on our Facebook and YouTube pages, and also from your vehicle on your radio in the parking lot.
- We can also have some people under the tabernacle, as long as we distance ourselves where we sit.
- Households can sit together as usual. Others need to be willing to spread out, and may not be able to sit in their usual spot.
- We will try to keep the services this year to 1 hour, to be a help to those that prefer to sit in their vehicles because of sickness, and these unusual circumstances this year.
- Bring some water if you need some. We won't be having our usual water cooler this year, to cut down on people gathering around it.
Let's enjoy what we're able to have, and be thankful for it. Please come and support our 2020 Campmeeting, either under the tabernacle, or in your vehicle.
Thanks and May God bless all of our efforts together.
Bro. Tommy Nichols.
►Services begin at 7:30 each night.
Preaching: Bro. Darrell Cox
Pastor of Trinity Baptist Church
in Mocksville, NC
M - The Childers Family
T - The Harrison Family (Church facebook; Church website)
Week 2: June 8-12, 2020
Pastor of The Bible Baptist Church
in Deland, Florida
M - New Vision (YouTube songs)
Reminder -- Clean up day is Thursday morning, May 28.
2049 Caudle Drive, Mount Airy, NC (google maps)